A discussion on the intersection of user experience (UX) and digital design with architectural design, presented by General Assembly as part of the Sydney Design Festival.
Is there a universal law of design? Can you really divide digital and physical based on design and what can each discipline learn from each other?
Great design isn’t just noticed, it’s experienced. This event brings together designers and architects creating experiences in the physical space with developers and UX and digital designers who craft the way we interact with products and services in the digital space.
Come along and listen to experts in the fields of architecture, design, programming and human behaviour discuss what it takes to make great design experiences. Hear them challenge the way we think about the intersection of the design of physical spaces with the design of digital experiences.
- Robert Beson, Architect and Founding Director at AR-MA
- Luke Hespanhol, Lecturer in Design and Computation Design Lab, Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning, University of Sydney
- Jeremy Harkins, Technology and Innovation Consultant, Co-Founder and Director at Ineni Realtime
- Dr Lian Loke, Senior Lecturer, Director of Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts, The University of Sydney
- Dr Sam Spurr, Senior Lecturer at UNSW Art + Design, member of collective group N, and Founding Director of Interior and Spatial Design at the University of Technology, Sydney.